Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I received word yesterday that the petition for certiorari will be considered on December 10th.
A positive outcome means it will then be passed up to the Supreme Court justices to make a decision on issuing the writ - if it clears these hurdles we will have a hearing.
I anticipate a decision on certiorari to be issued January 2011.
Posted by Emily's Dad at 3:04 PM