Friday, June 06, 2008

Morning Coffee at Peckers Pub

Friday morning watching a movie with fresh coffee at what has become my local; Peckers Pub.

I heard yesterday the telephone conference with Judge Doyle and the State Department is scheduled for 1.30pm local time and we will see what that brings.

Personally I think it will more stalling and bogus nonsense from the State Department however this is a pretty pickle - Sheila has agreed to recant all of her allegations she has been making against me over the last 5 years so who could the State Department be protecting now?

I'm also flying back home next Friday and will be heading to New York shortly.

I've been here over a month and have not seen Emily and now it appears I will not be getting to see her at all as there is no cooperation from her mother and her attorney, Kim Bannister.

hmmmmmm.........

At least we will get a final ruling out of Judge Doyle and we can move forward with the process which is why I'll be spending a few days in New York before I head for home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOLD YOU KARL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE TRUTH AS TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT EVENTUALLY.
COVER UPS DO NOT ALWAYS REMAIN SO.
GOOD LUCK,HOPE YOU SEE EMILY REAL SOON. CHIN UP AND FISTS IN POCKETS AS YOU TAUGHT ME SO WELL....LOL X
A.J

Bryan said...

Here's wishing you the best of luck, sir. I'm sorry to hear that you won't get the pleasure of seeing Emily. Keep us posted and, as you say, never give up!

Anonymous said...

well done you. We are proud of you, your strength, tenacity and dignity. Karl Hindle you are something else. as you told me. x

Anonymous said...

you are a violent man Karl who cannot control your temper